Pearl Motor Company has been a family business since its origin in 1916. The company was founded in 1916 by H. E. Pearl as a Dodge dealership. H. E. Pearls’ son George, also known as “Bill” took over the business after his return from the Army in the latter part of the 1948. He owned the Cadillac, Chevrolet, and Buick franchises. In the fall of 1973 Bill unexpectedly passed away and his son-in-law, Larry Huffman, purchased the business; who remains owner/president today. In 1990 Pearl Motor Company added three more franchises and moved them all under one roof staying at the original location. In 1996, George Huffman came back from college to work full time. He became the 4th generation Dealer in 2005 and opened the all new facility in December of 2013. The success and longevity of the company is due to the dedicated employees making sure the customer is treated fairly. Many things have changed in the car business over the years and many companies have come and gone in this business but the one thing that sets Pearl Motor Company apart from all the rest is that the customer is number one!
When you hear us say "We treat everyone like family," we mean it! Our continued success depends on it.